10 Fun Facts About the Supercuts Franchise
The Supercuts franchise is one of the top franchising opportunities in the country. If you’re looking to open and run your own business, diving into the world of franchising could be the perfect fit for you. Not only do you get the fulfillment of providing a much-needed service in your community, you can make a living and be your own boss! Most people consistently need a haircut and Supercuts provides that with exceptional customer service and consistent results.
Investing in a Supercuts franchise can start your life-long love affair with business ownership. But did you know that you don’t even need hair care experience to get started? Here are some other fun facts about the Supercuts franchise that you might not know:
- Supercuts has more than 2,600 locations. Compared to other franchises, this affords Supercuts a great market share without over-saturation.
- Supercuts has been around for more than 40 years! The first Supercuts opened in 1975 in the San Francisco Bay area.
- At least 33 million customers are served each year at Supercuts franchise locations. Each customer receives outstanding customer service with every interaction, too!
- Supercuts developed the 20-minute haircut. Today, millions of salons use the technique that Supercuts came up with years ago!
- We’re number 1! Entrepreneur Magazine has ranked Supercuts number one in hair care for eight years in a row.
- Supercuts is headquartered in Minneapolis. Come visit us! Make sure to have a Juicy Lucy while you’re here, you won’t regret it.
- Individual services available. Supercuts was one of the first salons to offer a-la-carte services meaning that customers could select what options they wanted and what they didn’t.
- Supercuts stylists have double training. Supercuts franchise stylists must be certified cosmetologists and also go through a training program sponsored by Supercuts to learn and perfect the 20-minute method.
- Supercuts began franchising in 1978. Just three years after the doors on the first location opened, the Supercuts franchise was born.
- You don’t need to be a millionaire to open a franchise! Supercuts is an affordable option for interested entrepreneurs looking to open a franchise. In comparison to other franchises on the market, Supercuts provides an easy way to become the business owner you’ve always dreamed of becoming!
Supercuts offers people a way to run a salon business without having ever picked up a pair of shears. The model is built on customer service, an efficient product, and years of experience providing unmatched support. Our model minimizes the learning curve, giving you the tools you need to succeed, and planning to help you reach your goals. Both franchisees and their stylists receive Supercuts training to establish a solid platform for success. Our ongoing support and training help you maximize profitability.
Whether you’re new to business ownership or looking to expand your portfolio, the Supercuts franchise is a great fit for you.