IT'S NOT ABOUT CUTTING HAIR, IT'S ABOUT GROWING A BUSINESS
In fact, many people who launch a Supercuts franchise have little to no experience at all in the beauty industry.
The Supercuts system has been designed to get you operating as quickly as possible, and help you realize the full potential of this high-demand, high-repeat cash business with an airtight, streamlined business model that takes away the guesswork.
Established systems for operating, marketing, and financial systems are already in place.
Planning to reach your
long term goals
Whether transitioning from a full-time job or looking to become a multi-unit owner, planning begins before you ever sign a contract.
Giving you tools to recruit
Top-notch training and a relationship with Empire Beauty Schools ensure managers and stylists who are at the top of their games.
Building multiple income
streams into every salon
Beyond fast, convenient haircuts, you’ll profit from offering extended salon services and an assortment of popular hair products.
- Recruiting a strong staff
- Establishing ties to your local community
- Selecting and implementing marketing plans
- Building income by executing company strategies
- Empowering employees by delegating responsibility
- Working with Regis to ensure the growth of your company
- Providing vision and accountability for operational excellence
BEING THE BEST STARTS WITH BEST-IN-CLASS TRAINING
operational support helps you maximize profitability
A dedicated Regional Marketing Manager will help you:
Establish and execute a comprehensive Grand Opening strategy
Gain awareness and affinity in the local community
Attract prospective customers to your location
Build and maintain relationships with existing customers
Plan for ongoing marketing efforts
Each Supercuts salon also gets its own web page and employee recruitment materials.
STAND OUT NATIONAL MARKETING
Check out how we got our guests, not just ready, but super ready, for our new TV commercials.
Supercuts has hand-picked an optimal range of products for franchisees to offer customers.
LOCATION SUPPORT SO YOU CAN SET UP SHOP
- Finding the best long-term and working capital financing
- Financial audits and business reviews
- Suggestions for payroll planning
- Budgeting and goal setting
- Sales and inventory analysis
- QuickBooks and general ledger setup